Embark on a transformative journey with Création Africa, an innovative initiative spearheaded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs in collaboration with the Embassy of France and the French Institute of South Africa (IFAS). This groundbreaking project is designed to elevate and empower cultural entrepreneurs in South Africa, Lesotho, and Malawi.
What to Expect: Création Africa adopts a comprehensive approach, providing mentorship, incubation, training, funding, and networking opportunities for cultural entrepreneurs at various stages, with a keen focus on those in the ideation and early stages of their ventures.
Ecosystem Development: The initiative seeks to cultivate a vibrant and sustainable cultural entrepreneurship ecosystem by partnering with local and international incubators, businesses, institutions, and collaborators.
- Stimulate and support cultural entrepreneurship in South Africa, Lesotho, and Malawi.
- Strengthen Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs) in the region.
- Foster international cooperation, business development, and external investment.
- Facilitate connections between entrepreneurs in Africa and Europe through an immersive program.
- Encourage the adoption of sustainable practices among cultural entrepreneurs.
Who Can Apply: The application is open to all entrepreneurs within the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) from South Africa, Lesotho, and Malawi. Applicants should be over 18 years old, residents of the mentioned countries, motivated to complete the program and have a cultural entrepreneurship business project in the ideation or early stage within the CCI sector.
Application Process: To apply and seize this opportunity, visit here
The deadline for applications is January 26, 2024. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this transformative initiative that promises to shape the future of cultural entrepreneurship in the region.